Breaking

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Crazy Women/Girls Gadgets - Smart Beauty Mirror with Skin Analyzer

A Skincare Expert on Your Vanity. With HiMirror's advanced skin analysis technology
Scan and track all your skincare products to see which ones are improving your skin
Makeup Lights. Look Great. Anytime, Anywhere.
Magnify your beauty by easily zooming in to get a nice close-up. The 2x and 3x zoom ratios are the best pals to get the perfect eye line, shape your eyebrows and touch up every detail.


Clear off your vanity. Clear up the beauty guesswork.
Experience the HiMirror Mini: the world’s smartest vanity mirror

Your Skincare Expert Skin Analysis Engine
HiMirror’s advanced skin analysis technology, assesses your skin for wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, roughness, and pores. Tailor your skincare routine based on your results and monitor the changes in your skin over time to achieve your skincare goals!


Skincare Product Management System

Scan and track all your skincare products to see which ones are improving your skin, and which are not giving you the desired results. To best help you manage your routine, HiMirror Mini also reminds you when products are about to expire.
Personalized Product Recommendations
Beauty Box recommends the best products for your skin, based on the measurements and local weather conditions. Products are generated by HiMirror databases.

**Directly shop the recommendations you would like to try out the most!**



Chelsea Jenkins
5.0 out of 5 starsAmazinggggggg

I love this mirror!!!! I can't believe how amazing this really is... I'm now able to actually see if I'm wasting my money on certain skincare or if it's actually working... I am in love with this mirror and I definitely am planning to buy one for my mom and sisters ASAP!!!!! BEST INVESTMENT EVER!!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! My new favorite!!!! If you're on the fence about getting this... just get it!!! You won't be disappointed!!! I promise you that!


Laquita Neal
5.0 out of 5 starsBest Birthday Gift EVERRRRRR!

Best product I’ve ever purchased on Amazon or for myself period. It’s the entire package plus more, a beauty mirror, social media, excellent lighting, Alexa enabled, and I could just go on and on! Best birthday gift I could’ve purchased for myself. I hate that it didn’t work for some of the other customers in the reviews, but Hi-Mirror definitely gets 5 All-Around Stars from me!






No comments:

Post a Comment